<body>
01. Home
02. Affiliates
03 History
04 Biography
q
chatbox

Thursday, September 02, 2010

OMG! I really enjoyed myself with Tan dardar today at the ZOO! Everything went smoothly..no raining..no nothing! thank God! (:
Lots of pictures were taken (not us, but the animals) LOL! Dardar came to pick me up at around 8.45am and we took bus there. Hehe!!
Today was a GREAT day after all!!
Ended our tour in the Zoo at around 1pm..and headed home. Slacked abit, then dardar walked me home and bused back himself. THANK YOU TAN DARDAR FOR TODAY!!! I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF IN THE ZOO AS WELL AS I'M WITH YOU! hehe..anyway, don't apologise for the limited time you had with me. I'm fine(: The timing for today was enough..so long as it is 1 hour or less, with you, I'm fine already(:
Last but not least...THANK YOU!


And we have one more day (tomorrow)

Go where?
What to wear?
What colour?



0 screams