<body>
01. Home
02. Affiliates
03 History
04 Biography
chatbox

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sometimes I just hope I am someone with no feelings at all. Everyone told me they liked me because I am such an understanding person..However, if being such an understanding person was an easy task, I wouldn't have to bear so much disappointment already :(
I tried telling myself that I am an understanding person, and I have to learn to understand and let go things that I should have. However, things go against my wish! The feeling isn't right at all. In the past, I pinned high hopes on everything, almost everything if you may ask. But now, I dared not.
I'm afraid of the INCREASING disappointment in return. I'm scared of the things you tell me which was totally the opposite to what it was in the beginning. Frankly speaking, I'm numbed. Totally numbed by what went round recently. Telling myself, "Isn't it stupid to cry over all such things? Isn't it Dumb to pin high hopes when I know what I'll get in return?"
Sometimes I just feel that, I'm putting you in difficult position, or maybe, you being the sandwich in between me and your mum. However, when you told me things about your family, I'm sad for you. Sad that you had been in a difficult position all along. From then, I told myself, never to let you be in a difficult position anymore. So, I learnt to be a MORE/BETTER understanding person towards you.
I learned to understand your agony, the disappointment that you received from your parents once and once again. From there, I learnt to be a person that says "nevermind"...even though that's not how I felt in me~
I don't know what I want from you actually...SERIOUSLY, I DON'T!
Tan dardar, don't worry about me. I never regret at all~!



0 screams