<body>
01. Home
02. Affiliates
03 History
04 Biography
chatbox

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I can feel that something isn't right with you...but I just don't know what exactly was it!! I hope you could tell me what's troubling you, but it seemed like you'd rather keep it to yourself or...tell me nothing. However, when you told me "nothing's wrong", or "I'm fine"...something just strike through my heart. Painfully! It felt as if, I no longer lives in your heart and you don't take me as your dear dear anymore. It really hurts alot, and I don't know why. When you told me you're sorry of your long-winded nagging and everything, telling me you're sorry for those ignorance, I told you "It's okay!" And seriously, I mean it!!
Sometimes, I just don't know. A little thing that you had done, will cause a great hurt to me or...a little thing that you had done, will make me feel very happy. Sometimes I cried when I thought of what you said. Sometimes, those negative things you told me, just flashed back. Tears started rolling...don't know why too :(
When I received msges containing one or 2 sentences, my heart sore! I never had this kind of feelings before~ seriously!! I'm used to your nagging...so please do not stop. NEVER do I feel that you're irritating, my boy! I just feel love~ (:
Remember once I told you, "If you're tired of me, tell me" ???
I prayed hard everyday, that I won't hear these things from you, really! Everyday when we're msging one another, I'm scared to receive msg that says "I'm tired of you already"! However, so far so good!! You said your restriction towards me (junk food and drink) was changing me...however, I do not feel that, and in fact, I'm willing to change for you!!! Please do not feel that it is ridiculous for a BF to restrict his GF...because I don't feel it this way. I know you're concern about my health, because my health isn't good. I thank you for that (:
Dardar, I hope you could remember this post. What ever I wanna tell you, it's all here(:
Thank you! and ILY!



0 screams